Here's a simple first aid troubleshoot to get back online.
- Restart the fiber optic box and router. The router is most likely inside your apartment, in a central location. The fiber box itself is often placed in a slightly simpler place and often in the distribution board in new apartments. It is best to start with the fiber optic box, give it five minutes or so to reboot, and then restart the router.
- Did this not work? Is everything plugged correctly? Are all cables tightly connected? Unplug them and reconnect them. On both sides. Is the front of the fiber optic box firmly connected to the base (front side to back side)? Gently push the front cover so that it snaps to the back side.
- Still offline? Almighty! Is the wireless network connected? Is the WLAN light on?
- Oops. Have DNS settings been ruled out with any tricks? Well.
- Now it's time to contact to us via the online chat or in 519 1919 and get technical help and.